At PowerCell we develop and manufacture hydrogen electric Fuel Cells and Systems for various applications such as Marine, On- and off-road vehicles, aviation and stationary. We are more than 100 dedicated and friendly people with drive and ambition, working hard to push the transition to sustainable energy solutions. We have customers all over the world - this position is located in our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
You will be a member of the cross-competent System Development team consisting of process, test and control engineers. As a process engineer you will work closely together with your colleagues in System Development but also CAD and electrical engineers as well as the Stack Development team. You will develop advanced fuel cell system solutions tailor made for various applications on land, water and in air. Broad technical background and pragmatic problem solving skillset is important in this role.
- Process design of high-performing, safe, and compliant fuel cell systems ranging from tens of kW to MW scale
- Development of process flow diagrams
- Performing heat and mass balances and flow calculations
- Selecting system components based on application specific requirements
- Collaborate with customers, external partners and component suppliers
- Participate in system control strategy development
- Preferred background, expertise and personal qualities:
- MSc in relevant engineering field, e.g. chemical, mechanical or process engineering, technical physics etc.
- Several years of relevant experience of system development within process, marine or automotive industry
- Hands-on trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Analytical approach
- Communicative and capable of documenting designs and work in an organized way
- Capability to work in fast paced environment where focus and responsibilities may change quickly
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Swedish skills
- Process modelling tools
- Fuel cell system experience
- Basic process control knowledge
- Product development experience
We offer the experience of being part of a journey that will include technical challenges and will be a great learning experience, as well as the opportunity to work with truly great people and to tackle some of the biggest challenges we face.
If you are up to challenge, apply now!